We use local Gloucestershire based woven textile designer Rebecca Connolly to create the designs, based on the wool type as well as the natural colours available from the flock.
Finally, the woven yarn and designs are taken by Katie to Bristol Weaving Mil where once again, with a local to Gloucestershire small business, we are working to create the final product.
- Unwashed, skirted fleeces
- Correctly stored in breathable bag
Suffolk X Roving
- Undyed, natural cream roving
- Perfect for felting or spinning
- All professionally produced by the Natural Fibre company
Available all year
White and Coloured sheepskin
Professionally tanned in UK
- Make perfect throws, rugs or we can make them into cushions for you.
These are being designed over the winter
Using natural cream and coloured wool from our Ryelands
Professionally spun by the Natural Fibre company
Designed by Rebecca O'Connolly.
- We hope to make perfect throws in the near future. Next step is the Bristol Weaving Mill